Motorola has announced an 4G LTE Android smartphone in September 2012 which is known as Droid RAZR M. This smartphone supports both GSM and CDMA SIM so that you can use 2G CDMA/GSM or 3G CDMA/GSM.
Mototrola Droid RAZR M is powered by Dual Core 1.5 GHz processor and runs on Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system which will be later upgraded to Android v4.1. This smartphone has 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Capcitive touchscreen with an screen resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The screen of the phone has Coring Gorilla Glass protection. This smartphone also come up with 8 megapixel camera which having features like auto-focu and LED flash and there’s also an VGA secondary camera which is specially designed for video calls.
Features and Specifications :-
- Support 2G, 3G and 4G LTE Network
- 2G Network : CDMA 800/1900, GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G Network : CDMA2000 1xEV-DO, HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
- 4G Network : LTE 700 MHz Class 13
- 122.5 x 60.9 x 8.3 mm dimension
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait processor
- Android OS, v4.0.4 ICS, upgradable to v4.1
- 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Capcitive touchscreen with coring gorilla glass protection
- 540 x 960 pixels screen resolution
- 16M display colors
- 8 MP main camera with LED flash and aauto-focus
- Camera features : Touch focus, face detection, geo-tagging and image stabilization
- 1080p@30fps video recording
- VGA Secondary camera
- Video Format : MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV
- Audio Format : MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Internal storage
- Up to 32GB expandable memory
- Bluetooth v4.0 with LE, EDR
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- microUSB v2.0
- Standard 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Standby time :
- Talktime :
- 126gm weight
In USD : $
In India : Rs.
Motorola announced this smartphone on the event which was held on 5th September. The price of the phone has not been revealed officially and it will be available later in Q4 (2012).